The order of collection, storage and destruction of personal data
The OwlForest company collects personal data only with the consent of the user and exclusively to provide the client with a service that requires private information: purchase from an online store, participation in promotions, warranty and after-sales service. To prevent the leakage of the client’s personal data, OwlForest uses a full range of information security measures (technical and organizational).
The maximum storage period for the client’s personal data is 75 years from the moment the company receives private information. In other cases, the company stores customer personal data until the termination of its activities.
Destruction, depersonalization or blocking of personal data of the client or their part is done to exclude the possibility of further processing of this information.
The OwlForest company collects customer personal data in the following categories:
- access time and IP address;
- sources of transition to the company's Internet resource;
- pages of the company's website that the user has visited;
- other technical information provided by the user's browser.
When purchasing goods by a client or registering a client on https://store.artgalla.ru/, owned by Owl Forest, the company collects the client's personal information necessary for user authentication / delivery of the order / feedback from the client:
- e-mail, full name
- phone number and address (in the case of delivery of the goods to any address);
Information about user actions:
- information about the agreements between the client and the company;
- information about inquiries and appeals addressed to the company;
- data about the goods purchased by the client and the services that the client used;
- payments made and other financial information stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The purposes of processing personal data of customers of the company Owl Forest:
- selling products and providing other services to the client;
- consideration of customer wishes (when developing a new product or service);
- the implementation of customer feedback.
The OwlForest company does not provide personal customer data to third parties, except in the following cases:
- the need to provide personal data for the fulfillment of contractual obligations with the client, for example, for delivery or payment;
- at the request of law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable law;
- merger or acquisition of a company.
Cookies provide the ability to collect the following information about the client: IP address / operating system / browser type / addresses of referring sites. This is necessary to improve the services provided to the company's client (user authorization on the website https://store.artgalla.ru/, traffic analysis, etc.). At the request of the client at any time can prevent the tracking of their actions by disabling Cookies.
User rights regarding personal data
The opportunity to edit personal data in your personal account is available to all customers of the OwlForest company. In the case of the user's desire to stop processing his personal data, the client should contact the OwlForest company.